Tired of paying more for a business meeting and appointment for you or your staff? This is the place to go.
Why? We meet your business budget to have a decent and secured space where budget is not a problem. We’re affordable at PhP699/night/guest and you have premium access to our hostel amenities such as 50mbps wifi, heated showers, aircon dorm rooms, free access to kitchen, and more at a fraction of a cost of what you may pay for a place in this Central Business District area.
We attract business people and those who have commitments in Ortigas and why not? We’re a minute walk to the Shaw Boulevard MRT station where you can ride this going to the airport for a total budget of only PhP40.00/way.
As it is, traditional motels and inns offer higher rates but don’t really provide value-added service. 3-Star Hotels are good and very comfortable, but most business people wouldn’t want to shell out more money for they just stay there to sleep. Spending more than PhP3,500/night is not really cost efficient.
As a shared accommodation, Crossroads Hostel Manila is a growing alternative (and favorite!) for business owners and business professionals. We offer shared spaces among travelers with bunk beds (double-deck beds) that allow more guests to room in giving some travelers the ability to have co-workers join them in one room.
It’s an optimal choice for small business owners with limited budget, likewise, big businesses can take advantage of it too who sends group of delegates to Metro Manila.
Again for as little as PhP599/guest/night (Weekday nights rate) versus PhP1,000+/guest/night in other nearby accommodations, Crossroads Hostel Manila offers amenities, air-conditioned rooms, secured lockers, heated showers, cable television viewing and comfortable single beds complete with bedding and towels and many more. Their Internet access is up to 50mbps using cable broadband technology so more people can share Internet speed.
Not only is it affordable but it offers decent rooms and functional amenities
So if your destination are either of these top places in Ortigas area…
- National Headquarters of the Philippines Red Cross
- SM Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall
- POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Agency) for skilled workers and professionals who renew their memberships and documents
- Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP) for public servants in provinces who attend further schooling in the said government institution
- PICPA (Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants) for CPA graduates and practitioners who attend seminars and conferences
- CHRIST COMMISSION FELLOWSHIP (CCF)
- NCMH (National Center for Mental Health) for professionals seeking license renewal as part of their requirements and family members who visit loved ones in the hospital
- BRITISH COUNCIL for their IELTS Exams (Taipan Building)
- Crowne Plaza (for Nursing Interview Exams)
- DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) for Passport Renewals at SM Megamall Building A
…then Crossroads Hostel Manila is the accommodation for you.
Go inquire here
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Or thru our Facebook Page where you can chat with us or SMS/Call us at 0937 378 0400.
Key words people used when they did Google search:
- “Hostel in or near Ortigas or Accommodation in Ortigas”
- “Cheapest hotel along EDSA or along Shaw Boulevard”
- “Budget Rooms for rent in Ortigas”
- “Bed space for rent near Ortigas”
- “Affordable rooms near EDSA or Ortigas”
All our guests get a free tour of Intramuros.
With Tralulu as our partner in this very unique offer, it’s one of the exclusive offers we can give our guests. The tour starts at 9AM at the foot of Manila Cathedral and the next two hours will be filled with a lot of historic learning about the 400 years rule of Spain in The Philippines.
So when you book with us, tell us about this and we’ll book you for the next available tour date the following day.
All tours must be booked before 6PM and confirmation will be made thru us and we’ll give you more details afterwards.
This is a limited engagement and we invite you to take advantage of it while it lasts.
To reserve, book with Crossroads Hostel Manila and tell our front desk of their interest to avail the said services. Our staff will confirm the reservations within the day.
(Editor’s Note: Images of Intramuros and Manila Cathedral is not our property. We thank the owners of these images: manilacathedral.com and fthmb.tqn.com)
STUDENTS who will use the facilities for their school needs will enjoy a much lower rate of only PhP10,000.00/month++. The rate does not include Security Deposit of PhP3,000/guest. The rate also does not include the 15% operations fee that helps maintain the facilities and the 5% taxes that includes City and State taxes.
With fees and taxes included, the amount would be at PhP12,075/month/student.
This is much lower than the regular rate for a one (1) month (29 nights) stay guest who will fork PhP15,758.00/month which is still much lower than the regular non-discounted average nightly rate of PhP662/night or a total of PhP19,198.00, however, there’s nothing to fear because the longer you stay, the lower the amount is for you to pay.
We also have not include the Group Rate. If there’s three (3) or more of you joining in then you have the following discounts
- 3+ OJT students = PhP10 discount/night/guest off of the base per guest/rate
- 5+ OJT students = PhP25 discount/night/guest off of the base per guest/rate
- 7+ OJT students = PhP35 discount/night/guest off of the base per guest/rate
As you can see, you can save a lot just by adding more batch mates from your class.
Much of our students who fulfill their OJT requirements and stay with us work at the nearby National Center for Mental Health (NCMH), Rappler, CNN, and Shangri-La Hotel to name a few.
You can always call or SMS us at +63 937 378 0400 or message us on Facebook when you LIKE OUR PAGE.
Are you ready to Check In? Call now and confirm your spaces with a payment.
CROSSROADS HOSTEL MANILA is once again supporting fellow small business owners. They just need to mention this article and its details to avail an additional PhP25 discount per guest per night and booking/payments/reservations must be made directly to us to avail the promotional rate.
Our regular rates are: PhP599/guest/night during weekdays and PhP699/guest/night on weekends.
Individually, If you plan to check in and check out on these dates, the following rates are as follows with discounts:
- Tuesday, Dec 5 to Monday, 11 Dec: PhP3,744.00/guest only! (6 nights)
- Wednesday, Dec 6 to Monday, 11 Dec: PhP3,170/guest only! (5 nights)
- Tuesday, Dec 5 to Sunday, 10 Dec: PhP3,070.00/guest only! (5 nights)
- Wednesday, Dec 6 to Sunday, 10 Dec: PhP2,496/guest only! (4 nights)
The following details of this promo are:
- Discount rates are only applicable minimum three (3) nights stay per guest and can only be availed upon payment of the minimum required number of nights.
- To confirm reservations, it should be fully paid to our BDO account. The details are as follows 1-2-3 ways:
- For the payment, (1) pay us through our BDO Savings Account under the account name Crossroads Hostel Manila Co. Ltd. with account number 693.005.4436; (2) Email us a very clear copy of your validated deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org and (3) we’ll send you a confirmation voucher can print and show upon check in.
- Discount Rates Are also not applicable to bookings made thru online travel agencies like agoda.com, booking.com, hostelworld.com, asiatravel.com, expedia.com, airbnb.com, and many others. The reservations and bookings must be made directly to us.
- Group rates of four or more guests have an additional PhP100 discount on the total rate.
This is our way of further helping our fellow entrepreneurs looking for a place to stay that is closest to SM Megamall where the event will take place.
Call us or text us now at 09373780400 or 09189590817 or 026327737 or 029849844.
WHAT IS SIKAT PINOY?
Sikat Pinoy is a trade fair that the trade department of the national government puts up every year to help micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises from all over the country who will offer their innovative products and services to their market.
It’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) and a Business-to-Business (B2B) affair where local businesses can partner up with counterparts who can supply such products and offered locally and internationally.
FROM Sikat Pinoy’s Facebook Page the event this year says,
“This year’s edition of the Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair will have the “balanghai” as its centerpiece. Beyond its function as a watercraft used for inter-island travel and trade by our ancestors, the balanghai also represented the early Filipino society’s most basic socio-political unit, which has now evolved into our present-day barangays.
Aboard these wood-pegged boats, early Filipinos ferried communities through the archipelago and to our neighbors in an effort to maintain trade relations. With the renewed focus on the One Town One Product (OTOP) concept, the balanghai is definitely the fitting symbol to draw in the unique contributions across regions while linking the Filipino traditional values of community, creativity, and commerce. With its unique historical significance, the balanghai is indeed a national testament of Filipino innovation, bayanihan, and entrepreneurial spirit. Both OTOP and the balanghai truly resonate with the vision of the National Economic Development Program to promote inclusive growth for all sectors.
The Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair will be first and foremost a showcase of the products of 240 One Town One Product (OTOP) micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) engaged in the manufacture of gifts, houseware and decor, wearables, fashion accessories, furniture and furnishings, household linen, corporate give-aways, processed food, and health and wellness products. Representing all regions of the country, the MSMEs will be offering their products for retail sales to consumers, as well as for order-taking from institutional buyers.
Aside from OTOP products, the fair will also display the products of beneficiaries of the DTI’s Shared Services Facilities (SSF) Project as well as selected machineries and equipment. The SSF is one of the strategies of DTI which is aimed at increasing the productivity and improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by providing them with machinery, equipment, and tools under a shared system.
Other highlights include an area specially allocated for the Bangon Marawi Program where affected MSMEs will exhibit their products to give them the opportunity to rebuild their businesses which were affected by the recent crisis. As in all other Sikat Pinoy fairs, a Coffee Pavilion will offer choice coffee and local blends from all over the country.
The Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair is organized by the Department of Trade and Industry through the Bureau of Domestic Trade Promotion (BDTP) in cooperation with the DTI’s Regional and Provincial Offices.
Open during mall hours from December 6 to 10, 2017, the fair is open to the public. Admission is free.
For more information, please call DTI-BDTP at 751-3223, or email email@example.com.”