Tired of paying more for a business meeting and appointment for you or your staff? This is the place to go.
Why? We meet your business budget to have a decent and secured space where budget is not a problem. We’re affordable at PhP699/night/guest and you have premium access to our hostel amenities such as 50mbps wifi, heated showers, aircon dorm rooms, free access to kitchen, and more at a fraction of a cost of what you may pay for a place in this Central Business District area.
We attract business people and those who have commitments in Ortigas and why not? We’re a minute walk to the Shaw Boulevard MRT station where you can ride this going to the airport for a total budget of only PhP40.00/way.
As it is, traditional motels and inns offer higher rates but don’t really provide value-added service. 3-Star Hotels are good and very comfortable, but most business people wouldn’t want to shell out more money for they just stay there to sleep. Spending more than PhP3,500/night is not really cost efficient.
As a shared accommodation, Crossroads Hostel Manila is a growing alternative (and favorite!) for business owners and business professionals. We offer shared spaces among travelers with bunk beds (double-deck beds) that allow more guests to room in giving some travelers the ability to have co-workers join them in one room.
It’s an optimal choice for small business owners with limited budget, likewise, big businesses can take advantage of it too who sends group of delegates to Metro Manila.
Again for as little as PhP599/guest/night (Weekday nights rate) versus PhP1,000+/guest/night in other nearby accommodations, Crossroads Hostel Manila offers full use of their kitchen and its amenities, air-conditioned rooms, secured lockers, heated showers, cable television viewing and comfortable single beds complete with bedding and towels and many more. Their Internet access is up to 50mbps using cable broadband technology so more people can share Internet speed.
Not only is it affordable but it offers decent rooms and functional amenities
So if your destination are either of these top places in Ortigas area…
- National Headquarters of the Philippines Red Cross
- SM Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall
- POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Agency) for skilled workers and professionals who renew their memberships and documents
- Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP) for public servants in provinces who attend further schooling in the said government institution
- PICPA (Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants) for CPA graduates and practitioners who attend seminars and conferences
- CHRIST COMMISSION FELLOWSHIP (CCF)
- NCMH (National Center for Mental Health) for professionals seeking license renewal as part of their requirements and family members who visit loved ones in the hospital
- BRITISH COUNCIL for their IELTS Exams (Taipan Building)
- Crowne Plaza (for Nursing Interview Exams)
- DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) for Passport Renewals at SM Megamall Building A
…then Crossroads Hostel Manila is the accommodation for you.
Go inquire here
Or thru our Facebook Page where you can chat with us or SMS/Call us at 0937 378 0400.
Key words people used when they did Google search:
- “Hostel in or near Ortigas or Accommodation in Ortigas”
- “Cheapest hotel along EDSA or along Shaw Boulevard”
- “Budget Rooms for rent in Ortigas”
- “Bed space for rent near Ortigas”
- “Affordable rooms near EDSA or Ortigas”