Are you ready to Check In? Call now and confirm your spaces with a payment.
CROSSROADS HOSTEL MANILA is once again supporting fellow small business owners. They just need to mention this article and its details to avail an additional PhP25 discount per guest per night and booking/payments/reservations must be made directly to us to avail the promotional rate.
Our regular rates are: PhP599/guest/night during weekdays and PhP699/guest/night on weekends.
Individually, If you plan to check in and check out on these dates, the following rates are as follows with discounts:
- Tuesday, Dec 5 to Monday, 11 Dec: PhP3,744.00/guest only! (6 nights)
- Wednesday, Dec 6 to Monday, 11 Dec: PhP3,170/guest only! (5 nights)
- Tuesday, Dec 5 to Sunday, 10 Dec: PhP3,070.00/guest only! (5 nights)
- Wednesday, Dec 6 to Sunday, 10 Dec: PhP2,496/guest only! (4 nights)
The following details of this promo are:
- Discount rates are only applicable minimum three (3) nights stay per guest and can only be availed upon payment of the minimum required number of nights.
- To confirm reservations, it should be fully paid to our BDO account. The details are as follows 1-2-3 ways:
- For the payment, (1) pay us through our BDO Savings Account under the account name Crossroads Hostel Manila Co. Ltd. with account number 693.005.4436; (2) Email us a very clear copy of your validated deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org and (3) we’ll send you a confirmation voucher can print and show upon check in.
- Discount Rates Are also not applicable to bookings made thru online travel agencies like agoda.com, booking.com, hostelworld.com, asiatravel.com, expedia.com, airbnb.com, and many others. The reservations and bookings must be made directly to us.
- Group rates of four or more guests have an additional PhP100 discount on the total rate.
This is our way of further helping our fellow entrepreneurs looking for a place to stay that is closest to SM Megamall where the event will take place.
Call us or text us now at 09373780400 or 09189590817 or 026327737 or 029849844.
WHAT IS SIKAT PINOY?
Sikat Pinoy is a trade fair that the trade department of the national government puts up every year to help micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises from all over the country who will offer their innovative products and services to their market.
It’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) and a Business-to-Business (B2B) affair where local businesses can partner up with counterparts who can supply such products and offered locally and internationally.
FROM Sikat Pinoy’s Facebook Page the event this year says,
“This year’s edition of the Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair will have the “balanghai” as its centerpiece. Beyond its function as a watercraft used for inter-island travel and trade by our ancestors, the balanghai also represented the early Filipino society’s most basic socio-political unit, which has now evolved into our present-day barangays.
Aboard these wood-pegged boats, early Filipinos ferried communities through the archipelago and to our neighbors in an effort to maintain trade relations. With the renewed focus on the One Town One Product (OTOP) concept, the balanghai is definitely the fitting symbol to draw in the unique contributions across regions while linking the Filipino traditional values of community, creativity, and commerce. With its unique historical significance, the balanghai is indeed a national testament of Filipino innovation, bayanihan, and entrepreneurial spirit. Both OTOP and the balanghai truly resonate with the vision of the National Economic Development Program to promote inclusive growth for all sectors.
The Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair will be first and foremost a showcase of the products of 240 One Town One Product (OTOP) micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) engaged in the manufacture of gifts, houseware and decor, wearables, fashion accessories, furniture and furnishings, household linen, corporate give-aways, processed food, and health and wellness products. Representing all regions of the country, the MSMEs will be offering their products for retail sales to consumers, as well as for order-taking from institutional buyers.
Aside from OTOP products, the fair will also display the products of beneficiaries of the DTI’s Shared Services Facilities (SSF) Project as well as selected machineries and equipment. The SSF is one of the strategies of DTI which is aimed at increasing the productivity and improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by providing them with machinery, equipment, and tools under a shared system.
Other highlights include an area specially allocated for the Bangon Marawi Program where affected MSMEs will exhibit their products to give them the opportunity to rebuild their businesses which were affected by the recent crisis. As in all other Sikat Pinoy fairs, a Coffee Pavilion will offer choice coffee and local blends from all over the country.
The Sikat Pinoy National Trade Fair is organized by the Department of Trade and Industry through the Bureau of Domestic Trade Promotion (BDTP) in cooperation with the DTI’s Regional and Provincial Offices.
Open during mall hours from December 6 to 10, 2017, the fair is open to the public. Admission is free.
For more information, please call DTI-BDTP at 751-3223, or email email@example.com.”