https://crossroadshostelmanila.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crossroads-hostel-16.png 431 575 crhm https://crossroadshostelmanila.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/crossroadshostelsmanila-300x192.png crhm2014-08-15 11:23:402014-08-15 11:23:40CHM Bulk FAQs
Do you have questions regarding our program? No problem! Here are questions you might ask:
- What is CHM Bulk?
It’s a prepaid program intended to help businesses and organisations save more money by offering low-priced per night accommodations at Crossroads Hostel Manila.
- Who will benefit?
Businesses and organisations who can pay for any of the five programs offered that will fit the budget, which are all lower than what is offered by all other online vendor organisations.
- How much is it?
Depending on the preferred prepaid plan, the cost can be as low as PhP8,000 to as high as PhP15,000
- What are my benefits?
That’s the fun part. You get the same comforts as regular backpackers or transients. Here’s what you will get:
1. Regular Room-keeping 2. Very Clean Bathrooms (Detached from Room) 3. Large Living Rooms Space and Dining Area 4. Access to full use of Kitchen to cook your food 5. Access to Clothes Washer and Dryer 6. 1-Minute walk to MRT/EDSA/Shaw Station 7. Minutes from Malls: Shangri-La Plaza, SM Megamall, Greenfield District, and Starmall 8. 24/7 Wifi Access (PhP999 Value!) 9. Less than 2 minute walk to Palengke (Wet Market) 10. Minutes away from Hospital (VPotenciano Hospital) 11. Hot Showers and locker storage, free of charge
- How do I get it? How can I apply?
Sign up for it using this link:
We’ll send you a billing, pay it — that’s it.
- How do I use it? What is the process?
The one who signed up for it should email us the following information
° name of the guest/s who will use the pre-paid plan
° the Check In date and the Check Out date
° Contact information of the guest
Note: As soon as the reservation is confirmed, the owner of the plan or the guest himself should email a copy of their valid passport or national ID.
Note 2:As soon as the ID we will send a confirmation voucher under the person’s name.
Note 3: Aside from Force Majeure or Acts of Nature, confirmed reservations cannot be cancelled or voided seven days from the date of arrival.
- Can I have my co-worker use it? Is it transferable?
It is perfectly transferrable and the one who signed up for it should be the one endorsing it before it is taken out of the count.
- Can I use it in conjunction with other promos offered online like in agoda.com, booking.com, etc?
This is an independent program catered specifically to direct clients of CHM. Those vendors are our friends but this is an independent program that is different from their offers.
- Can I get an automatic upgrade?
There’s no automatic upgrade for now. Watch out for more details when we announce it on social media.
- Can I pay it staggered? Is there a payment plan for this?
Yes you can but within two weeks only from the time the first payment was made. We will only turn over the privilege as soon as it is 100% paid.
What if I missed my staggered payment commitment/deadline?
You will lose forfeit your privilege and your money will be returned to you minus 30% service charge to process payment. We will not do money wiring using companies like Western Union and the likes.
- Does having this pre-paid plan guarantee me a space whenever I Check In?
Guaranteed space happens upon approval of your request to reserve space for our guest.
- What’s the expiration date on this? Is there one?
There’s no expiration, however, the guarantee is up until two years from application. But we reserve the right to stop this initiative at any time and you, the bearer, will be given six months to consume the remaining privilege of the said plan.
- Can I use this and re-sell the spaces?
Yes you can. We made this program to help businesses achieve their desired goal to save on operations cost. Additionally, you — the holder of this privilege — will be the one to call for the reservation and not the guest himself/herself.
- Can I buy more than the prescribed amount on the face value?
Yes you can but you pay the value of the plan and not the accumulated value of the program.
Example: Just because you bought two (2) PhP8,000 Pre-Paid plan doesn’t mean you will get your program to PhP200/night instead of the intended PhP400/night.
- What forms of payment can I do to purchase this pre-paid plan?
Cash – via Bank Direct Deposit
Credit Card – via Paypal (with 3% service charge)